Thursday 2 February 2012

Two great songs

Today, I would like to share two songs that I really love.
 The first one is a cover by "Walk of the earth" - a Youtube-band that I found some time ago, who recently received a lot of deserved attention. At the time I found them, they had >1 million views on their top covers, now they have reached 44 million views on this song:


I believe that this cover is much better than the original version of the song by Gotye.

The second song I am going to share today is made by the american rapper, Kid Cudi. You probably already know him for his song Day'N'Nite'.


This song is really amazing, and I listen to it when I need to chill. All of his songs are perfect for that purpose!

4 comments:

  1. I ignored Kid Cudi for a long time because I assumed he was a joke. I just recently sat down and listened to some of his stuff, it's pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice songs and great guitar play, thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete