Tuesday 31 January 2012

Uzbekistan

I love travelling, and my parents do too. When I travel with my family, we always choose unusual locations. Our plan for this summer holiday is no different; Uzbekistan. In case you don't, like the majority of my friends, know where that is, I have here included a map.

      From Google Maps

I have never been in Central Asia before. The last time I was in Asia, I went to Laos and Vietnam and both of these countries are located in Southeast Asia.

I am really exited to learn more about the country's culture, and I can't wait to travel down there. I will soon update you about it, and I am also considering to mark the countries I have been to on a world-map and upload it here on the blog.

3 comments:

  1. Being raised in USA means I didn't know where any countries are. I made it my goal to memorize the geography.
    Alas, I have never travelled beyond the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, maybe one day I'll visit.

    ReplyDelete